Conveyancing,Survey and Epc Quotes
Top Tips for a better EPC rating
1. Try and make sure as many of your fixed light fittings as possible have low energy lamps fitted.
2. If you have a hot water tank, make sure there is plenty of insulation around it. Good insulation can make a significant difference to the rating.
3. Loft insulation. If we cannot see the loft is insulated because either we cannot gain loft access or because the loft is boarded over please have any paperwork available to prove loft insulation is fitted.
4. If you have cavity wall insulation which is not visible due to rendering etc, make sure you have the paperwork available.
5. If your double glazed windows were fitted after 2002 and the date is not visible in the units, please have paperwork available to show the installation date.
6. Boiler information: We will try to establish the exact make and model of the gas or oil heating boiler. Where this is possible, the exact efficiency of the boiler can be established. This is likely to be higher than the software default setting for that type of boiler. Establishing the boilers details from visual inspection can be difficult, so please have any information manuals or service history available.
Finally, when booking an EPC on your property make sure that you use a fully qualified and accredited EPC Man by using our web site. All of our members have passed the relevant examination and are fully accredited and qualified to undertake your EPC. Each assessor also has a full insurance policy in place to cover this work.
Our Conveyancing Quotes Comparison Service Welcome to our cost effective, online, Conveyancing fees comparison website. Comparison of conveyancing quotes is an important first step towards successful conveyancing.
For the first time consumers can now compare and select a Conveyancing expert of their choice by simply searching our site online, making it even easier to appoint a Conveyancing expert best suited to you to handle the important purchase of your next home.
The choice of solicitor is yours, we have one of the largest selection of experts working in the Conveyancing field with over 30 to choose from and with the most comprehensive search facilities, we are confident that you will find the best solution for your needs right here.
Our Conveyancing Fees Comparison Service Here you’ll find everything you need to help you to complete your property transaction successfully and cost effectively.
It’s quick and easy to use, comprehensive and helpful. We really are here to make your life easier. We know just how stressful moving house can be. Wouldn’t it be great if you could find everything you needed all in one place, ask questions, obtain advice and get the best possible deal on your conveyancing fees, using the expert that was right for you? Well now you can!
Online Conveyancing Comparison How It Works Whether you are buying or selling, or selling and buying at the same time, if you hold a property portfolio, or effecting a transfer or deed, our easy to use system enables you to obtain a quote for conveyancing fees instantly.
Search for information on a conveyancer, compare the conveyancing quotes, read client testimonials, arm yourself with our comprehensive list of frequently asked questions and away you go! No complicated, lengthy procedures trying to identify a good conveyancer local to you or time out spent in meetings.
The whole of our ethos is dedicated to making your life easier and the process as simple and as easy to understand as possible. Our transparent pricing model means it is easy to view costs as all fees are visible up front, there are no hidden charges.
Our expert conveyancers will give you peace of mind; all our experts have many years’ experience of working exclusively in property transactions (conveyancing) and are fully insured against professional negligence so you know that you are saving money and your valuable time by effecting the transaction online and that you are in the safest possible hands too.
Our online Conveyancing quotes comparison service has been specifically designed to save you time and money and provide you with an excelling service to ensure the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Simply use our quick quote system and in 30 seconds, you will be able to see the best possible price for your conveyancing needs. It couldn’t be simpler! And the whole process literally takes only a matter of minutes once you’ve decided to place your instruction.